顱內出血個案的GYROKINESIS上課心得分享 / Feedback of GYROKINSIS from a case of ICH

教了一陣子的GYROKINESIS,大部份都是算無特殊疾患的個案,今天分享一位顱內出血個案的回饋。

個案單側上下肢高張力,但若以Brunnstrom Stage來看約stage4~5,可出現跨關節的獨立動作,但動作控制仍因高張費力。

整個活動過程中當然單側上肢抬起的動作非常多,個案也非常努力配合的做,或是好邊嘗試儘可能做到最好,不過因為GYROKINESIS不少動作會用到下肢或對側肢體協助因個案在動作協調顯的費力或無法完成。 

這位個案只上過兩次課,後來運動幾天後跟我說,他認為他在坐姿時患側大腿可以維持和控制支撐時間變長(較不會往大腿內側偏移或膝向內側朝地面落下),同時坐姿可以支撐較久的時間不會累。

如果單邊偏癱個案的回饋這麼多,我相信GYROKINESIS一般無太大疾患的學員更是所穫更多才是。 


I've taught GYROKINESIS for a period of time recently. Most of people were healthy except one, who was the case of ICH (Interracial Hemorrhage). Thus, I'd like to share the feedback from him.

The situation of this case had hyper tone of his left upper and lower extremities,  and revealed the Brunnstrom Stage between 4 and 5. He could control the movement over single joint, but was still difficult  to control the limbs of hemiparesis due to hyper tone.

During the entire process of this exercise, he could engage and challenge the movement then attempt the best as well despite that many movements of GYROKINESIS demanded for hands raise and assistance from lower extremities.

This case participated two times of class only. He told me that he could maintain the leg of hemiparesis longer without internal rotation of hip on left side, also could maintain the sitting position without tried and longer than before.

Based on this feedback, I believe that most of healthy people can obtain more benefits than this case if they practice GYROKINESIS.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言